become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sligo/Education
Regional: Europe: Ireland: Education
Coach House Courses
- Weekend courses in the arts and crafts.
County Sligo Vocational Educational Committee
- Provides a range of adult and further education, training, support services and special projects.
Geevagh National School
- A four room school, with a strong interest in sport, in the south east of the county.
I.T. Sligo Students' Union
- Advice and information on a range of issues, news and membership.
Institute of Technology, Sligo
- The Institute is one of Irelands' most progressive third level colleges. With student numbers reaching close on 3,000 the college offers courses in the fields of Science, Engineering, Business and Humanities.
- Includes school information, a parish news letter and photographs.
Rathcormac National School
- This primary school describes its facilities and includes its calendar. [Rathcormack]
Sligo Grammar School
- Sligo Grammar School is a co-educational boarding and day school in the north west of Ireland providing a broadly based education.
St. Attracta's Community School
- Community school amalgamated from Marist Convent and Banada Abbey Tubbercurry.
St. Edward's National School
- A school in Sligo town with 275 students and 13 teachers.
Stokane National School
- This is one of the 15 primary schools located in a triangle west of the Ox Mountains, and east of Killala Bay.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2014 at 6:45:04 UTC -