become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Wildlife
Science and Environment
Recreation: Birding: Europe: Ireland
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Science and Environment: Wildlife
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: Europe: Ireland
Botanical, Environmental & Conservation Consultants
- Environmental consultancy specialising in ecological research, with information on projects, such as the Irish National Native Woodland Survey, staff and company profiles, downloadable documents and a query answering service.
Butterflies of Ireland
- Presented by Dublin Naturalists Field Club, shows photographs and information on all Ireland's native and immigrant butterflies, for egg, adult, caterpillar and pupa, together with distribution map for each species.
Cork County Bat Group
- Includes contacts, current projects, recent events and information on bats in Ireland.
- Aims to raise the profile of dragonflies in Ireland, and runs to at least 2003. Provides detailed information on the insects, an identification guide, news, links and a section on participating in a recording project.
- Information on foxes, their situation in Ireland, observation, road kills, a diary, gallery, FAQs and contact details.
Golden Eagle Trust Limited
- Aims to re-introduce golden eagles into Donegal. Features bi-monthly project reports, information for schools, news and data on raptors throughout Ireland.
- Aims to give accurate information about 'friendly' or sociable wild dolphins (and whales) around the coastal waters of Ireland and provides news, a note on the producers, notes on specific dolphins, photos, links, contact data and a newsletter facility.
Irish Wildlife Trust
- Includes detail of nature reserves, environmental legislation, campaigns and local branches.
- Describes this recording scheme and contains distribution maps for most of the larger species.
Wildflowers of Ireland
- A catalogue of flowers with photographs and what's currently in flower.
- Photographs of Irish wildlife, including birds, butterflies, dragonflies and moths.
- Irish wildlife and natural history journal reporting news, sightings and happenings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 5, 2016 at 18:13:29 UTC -