become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Wildlife
Science and Environment
Recreation: Birding: Europe: Ireland
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Science and Environment: Wildlife
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: Europe: Ireland
Botanical, Environmental & Conservation Consultants
- Environmental consultancy specialising in ecological research, with information on projects, such as the Irish National Native Woodland Survey, staff and company profiles, downloadable documents and a query answering service.
Butterflies of Ireland
- Presented by Dublin Naturalists Field Club, shows photographs and information on all Ireland's native and immigrant butterflies, for egg, adult, caterpillar and pupa, together with distribution map for each species.
- Aims to raise the profile of dragonflies in Ireland, and runs to at least 2003. Provides detailed information on the insects, an identification guide, news, links and a section on participating in a recording project.
- Information on foxes, their situation in Ireland, observation, road kills, a diary, gallery, FAQs and contact details.
The Golden Eagle Re-Introduction Project
- Five year project which aims to re-introduce golden eagles into Donegal. Features bi-monthly project reports, information for schools, news and data on raptors throughout Ireland.
- Aims to give accurate information about 'friendly' or sociable wild dolphins (and whales) around the coastal waters of Ireland and provides news, a note on the producers, notes on specific dolphins, photos, links, contact data and a newsletter facility.
Irish Wildlife Trust
- Includes detail of nature reserves, environmental legislation, campaigns and local branches.
- Describes this recording scheme and contains distribution maps for most of the larger species.
Wildflowers of Ireland
- A catalogue of flowers with photographs and what's currently in flower.
- Photographs of Irish wildlife, including birds, butterflies, dragonflies and moths.
- Irish wildlife and natural history journal reporting news, sightings and happenings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2015 at 1:35:05 UTC -