become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ireland/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Regional: Europe: Science and Environment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Science and Environment
Bord Iascaigh Mhara - Irish Sea Fisheries Board
- A State agency with primary responsibility for developing the seafish and aquaculture industries in Ireland.
Digital Signal Processing at University College Dublin
- The research group's main interests are on DSP applications for mobile communications, speech processing, and multimedia signal processing.
- Ireland's public environmental and sustainable development information service, presenting substantial information in categories, activity and school notes, details of publications and exhibitions, background, contact data and FAQs and a reference database.
European Space Agency - Ireland
- News in space exploration, human spaceflight, telecommunications, navigation, monitoring and space science, with calendar.
- A searchable database of research, knowledge and innovation, with patents, grants and technology transfer opportunities on the island of Ireland.
Green Healthcare Programme
- An initiative of the Irish Environmental Protection Agency. Focuses on reducing landfill waste in the health sector.
The Institute of Chemistry of Ireland
- Official site, with history, news, events, member directory, photos, links and membership and administration information.
The Institute of Geologists of Ireland
- Details of this professional body and its structure, with membership material, member listing, geoservices directory, links and newsletter.
Institute of Physics in Ireland
- A branch of an Ireland and UK body, providing details of its workings, calendar, awards, newsletters and a bulletin board.
Irish Association for Quaternary Studies
- Provides a interdisciplinary forum for the cross-fertilisation of ideas in Quaternary studies in Ireland. Membership, newsletter, events, publications, committee.
Irish Meteorological Society
- Details of this organisation, including programme, past events, how to join and contact details, along with links.
The National Food Residue Database of Ireland
- Data on chemical residues and contaminants in foods, from annual residue monitoring and from individual residue studies, supplied by Teagasc.
The Royal Irish Academy
- Information on the academy and their research projects, library and publications.
- An annual week-long programme of events taking place across Ireland each November. Its aim is to make science more interesting and accessible to children and adults.
- National site providing details of Irish science events, career guidance and role models, and developing links and other material by science area.
UK Rivers Network
- Network of river groups in the UK and Ireland. News and a message board.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 7, 2015 at 1:54:05 UTC -