become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland
- Professional association promoting occupational therapy in Ireland
- Aware is a voluntary organisation founded to assist those directly affected by the illness of depression.
Dyslexia Association of Ireland
- Information for adults, children and parents of children with learning difficulties.
Fight for Sight
- Irish charity promoting eyecare awareness and the prevention of sight loss, with information on eye diseases including AMD, Cataracts, Diabetic Retinophaty and Retinitis Pigmentosa.
Health Promotion Unit
- Irish Department of Health and Children. Prevention of drug abuse and general information on health.
Health Service Executive
- Find contact details for the HSE's services nationwide. Read about medical cards and other benefits and schemes. Find services on a map. Make a comment or complaint. Read news and publications.
Irish Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
- Provides an information resource, news, contact details and links.
Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists in Private Practice
- Directory of members of the Irish Association of speech and language therapists in private practice.
Irish Medical Organisation
- Information for doctors at all levels of the health service regarding the latest news in the health service. Also provided are financial services specifically related to doctors.
Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation
- Professional information, professional development and news related to Irish nurses and midwives.
Irish Patient Association
- Independent, voluntary organisation providing information about patients rights in healthcare related issues
The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Irish representative body, and sole Irish member of World Confederation for Physical Therapy. Professional information for physiotherapists and physical therapists.
The Irish Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists
- Information about the society and its role.
Mental Health Ireland
- Mental Health Ireland is a national voluntary organisation which includes mental health professionals and lay people who provide care, support and friendship for the mentally ill.
Mountain Rescue Ireland
- Association which represents the twelve voluntary mountain rescue teams in Ireland. Advice, news and links.
Neurofibromatosis Association Ireland
- Information for individuals affected by neurofibromatosis and upcoming charity events.
One In Four Ireland
- A Charity providing support and resources for people who have experienced sexual abuse and violence in Ireland. Services include advocacy, counselling and online support.
Parkinson's Association of Ireland
- Information, support and fundraising for people affected by Parkinson's disease in Ireland
- Information about the organisation and schizophrenia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2014 at 3:12:14 UTC -