become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ireland/Health
CPR and First Aid Training
Complementary and Alternative
Infertility Clinics and Services
Regional: Europe: Health
This category in other languages:
Ability Matters Group Limited
- Describes its prosthetic and orthotic product range and services. [Cork and Dublin]
- Information on a natural therapy for asthma.
- Pharmaceutical company including research, manufacturing and commercial skills.
- Information on a group dedicated to helping people who suffer from depression.
- Clinics offering ultrasound scans. Profile, services and locations. [Cork and Dublin]
- Offers HSE approved home care, home help and elderly care services. Includes list of locations across the country.
- Hearing clinic chain. Profile, services and product range. [Kildare, Kilkenny and Dublin]
- Provides home healthcare services, including residential assistance, companionship and holistic care. [Claremorris and Dublin]
- Supplier of paging and nurse call equipment. Provide product and a company profile.
Creative health Ireland complementary health directory
- Online directory offering complementary health news, guides and links to health practitioners.
Department of Health and Children
- Information on entitlements to health services in Ireland.
- Irish-specific health information, ranging from recognising symptoms, to identifying the best non-prescription treatments.
- Medical and pharmaceutical sales, marketing and distribution. Service and product information provided.
European Institute of Women's Health
- Non-governmental organisation working to make the health and well being of women a priority for policy makers. Includes information about the Women's Cancer Information Project and an online newsletter. Located in Dublin.
Home Instead Inc
- Offers domiciliary care. Profile, services and locations across Ireland.
Institute of Public Health in Ireland
- Profile, activities and publications with newsletters
The Ireland Medical Council
- Information about the role of the medical council.
Ireland and Northern Ireland's Population Health Observatory (INIsPHO)
- Producing and disseminating health intelligence. Profile and services with upcoming events and newsletter.
Irish Blood Transfusion Service
- Profile, bone marrow registry and blood donation calendar.
Irish Cervical Screening Programme
- New free smear test programme for women in the Mid Western Health Board Ireland area to prevent cervical cancer.
Irish Council for Psychotherapy
- Information on the council as well as facility to find a member.
Irish Heart Foundation
- Providing programmes, services, news, events, information for health professionals and consumers.
Irish Nursing Board
- Includes role and function, registration information, statistics, policy guidelines, and annual reports.
Irish Nutrition & Dietetic Institute
- National organisation for nutrition and dietetic professionals.
Irish Water Safety
- Covers water safety issues across the country; includes a newsletter.
- A guide to health for Irish users. Includes a health news and feature service.
Maud's Home Care
- Cares for people at home. Profile and services. [Dublin, Kildare and Wicklow]
- Offers weight loss tips and a list of weight management clinics in Ireland. Includes a BMI calculator and contact information.
- Offers counselling and psychotherapy in Cork, Dublin and Limerick. Profile and services.
National Irish Safety Organisation
- Information on a voluntary body promoting health and safety in the workplaces.
National Poisons Information Centre
- Database of poisons and antidotes, including contact details
- Offers glasses, contact lenses and laser eye surgery. Profile and branch finder.
The Physio Company
- Physiotherapist and sports injury clinics. Profile, services, which also include acupuncture, and list of locations.
- Offers pain relief, back care and rehabilitation at clinics in Cork and Limerick. Includes list of services available and conditions treated.
- Institute for rural health.
- Dentists offering routine and cosmetic services. Profile and locations.
St John Ambulance Brigade of Ireland
- Offers first aid and CPR training, ambulance transport, first aid cover for events, and youth programmes.
- Information on hair loss, the causes and treatment and laser treatment combs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2014 at 9:03:37 UTC -