become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Foreign
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
Regional: Europe: Sweden: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
This category in other languages:
- Australian Embassy in Dublin, with an FAQ on doing business in and with Australia.
- Embassy of Belgium in Dublin, with detailed visa information.
- Embassy and consular service information, some in both English and Portuguese, with notes and links on trade, tourism and culture.
- Canadian Embassy in Dublin, with a history of Irish emigration to Canada, and of political relations between the countries. In English and French, with some Gaelic content.
China, People's Republic of
- Embassy of the People's Republic of China In Ireland. Features news and press releases, information about China, Sino-Irish relations, consular affairs, and contact details.
- Embassy of the Czech Republic in Dublin, with a list of bilateral agreements pertaining to Czech-Irish relations.
- Official site for the Estonian representation in Ireland. Provides an overview of bilateral relations, relations with the European Union and NATO, and consular information. [Estonian, English]
- Offers news from the Finnish ministry for foreign affairs, information about the Embassy of Finland in Dublin, visa and passport details, and related links.
- Includes information about Embassy of Germany in Dublin and its operations, German foreign policy, economy and culture, as well as information for Germans living in Ireland.
- Embassy of the Republic of Hungary in Dublin, listing Hungary-related events in Eire.
- Embassy of Israel, Dublin, providing information on the situation in Israel and archive material on Ireland-Israel relations.
- Contains information on bilateral relations, cultural and educational exchange programs, and contact details.
- Royal Netherlands Embassy in Dublin, including information on culture, education, and science.
- Information on Norway and the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Ireland, on business, tourism and culture, and on scholarships and bursaries to Irish students.
- Information about Poland, its economy, foreign and security policies, and events and consular details relevant to Ireland.
- Has contact details for the Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Ireland, and also for the Consulate Honorary Office of the Russian Federation in Limerick.
- Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in Dublin, with contact details, office hours, and a visa application form.
- Embassy of Switzerland in Ireland, with the text of agreements between Switzerland and Ireland.
- Provides a range of practical information about Britain, the British government and the services provided by the Embassy.
- Embassy of the United States of America in Dublin, with a description of the history and architecture of the building.
Ireland - Foreign Embassies and Consulates
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 21, 2013 at 10:29:57 UTC -