become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ireland/Government
Northern Ireland Policy
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
This category in other languages:
Border, Midland & Western (BMW)
- Profile, information about the region and programmes.
Central Bank of Ireland
- Responsible for the supervision of most financial institutions in Ireland including banks, building societies and a broad range of non-bank firms, exchanges and collective investment schemes.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Ireland
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
- Information on all aspects of public services, including a service locator.
European Consumer Centre
- Providing information on consumer rights and legislation in the European Union. Includes news releases, complaint processes and pricing surveys.
An Garda Siochana
- Official site on the National Police Service provides news, information, statistics, history and jobs.
Ireland: Information on the Irish State
- Portal to all Irish government websites.
National Development Plan
- Investment plan for 2000-2006 using public, private, and European Union funds.
North/South Ministerial Council
- Aims to develop consultation, co-operation and action within the island of Ireland. Includes information about meetings, publications and contacts.
- Portal of postal services.
Public Sector Procurement Opportunities
- Single point of access for all Irish public sector procurement opportunities for both purchasers and suppliers.
- Information on independent body which manages referenda.
Southern & Eastern (S&E) Regional Assembly Ireland
- Providing information on tourism development enterprise and investment agriculture infrastructure in south, south west and eastern counties of Ireland.
- The national body providing integrated research, advisory and training services to agriculture and the food industry.
US Law Library of Congress: Ireland
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Ireland
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2014 at 19:56:34 UTC -