become an editor
the entire directory
only in Iceland/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Iceland: Localities
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
Icelandic Government Offices
- Official site provides information on ministry portfolios, responsibilities and activities along with government organization and press briefings. [English, Icelandic]
Alþingi - Icelandic Parliament
- Parliament of Iceland. History, working information, sessions, and pictures.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Iceland
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Financial Supervisory Authority
- The Fjármálaeftirlitsins is responsible for the official regulation and supervision of financial operations in Iceland.
ICL - Iceland Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Supreme Court of Iceland
- Includes the court's history, photographs, background, and facilities.
US Law Library of Congress - Iceland
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Iceland.
World Legal Information Institute - Iceland
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 0:38:42 UTC -