become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hungary/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Hungary: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
World: Magyar: Társadalom: Állam és kormányzat
This category in other languages:
House of the Nation
- Parliament of Hungary. Tour of the parliament building and its history. Information on EU integration, and NATO.
Hungarian Central Statistical Office
- Provides current economic and financial statistics as well as socio-economic information. [English, Hungarian]
Hungarian Government Securities
- Technical information for resident and non-resident investors.
Hungarian Privatization and State Holding Company
- The main proprietor of the entrepreneurial assets of the Hungarian State. Its task is the market-based management and sale of state assets, as well as controlling of earlier privatization transactions.
ICL - Hungary Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Ministry of Education
- Information about public school, technical, and higher education in Hungary. Includes details of major European research programs operating locally.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Links to departments include consular affairs, NATO-WEU, and Hungarian missions.
National Cultural Fund (of Hungary)
- The National Assembly set up the National Cultural Fund for the support of the creation and preservation of Hungarian cultural values and their propagation domestically and abroad. [May not work in all browsers]
National office of Cultural Heritage
- Background information, current news, and legislative texts.
US Law Library of Congress - Hungary
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - László Sólyom
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Hungary.
World Legal Information Institute - Hungary
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Hungary
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 7, 2011 5:31:20 AM EST -