become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hungary/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
World: Magyar: Társadalom: Állam és kormányzat
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Hungary
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
- Useful information on conditions of entry, visa agreements, consular fees, and legal regulations.
House of the Nation
- Parliament of Hungary. Tour of the parliament building and its history. Information on EU integration, and NATO.
Hungarian Central Statistical Office
- Provides current economic and financial statistics as well as socio-economic information.
Hungarian Government Securities
- Technical information for resident and non-resident investors.
ICL - Hungary Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Ministry of Education
- Information about public school, technical, and higher education in Hungary. Includes details of major European research programs operating locally.
National Cultural Fund (of Hungary)
- The National Assembly set up the National Cultural Fund for the support of the creation and preservation of Hungarian cultural values and their propagation domestically and abroad.
National office of Cultural Heritage
- Background information, current news, and legislative texts.
US Law Library of Congress - Hungary
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Hungary
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Hungary
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 26, 2016 at 5:15:07 UTC -