become an editor
the entire directory
only in Localities/Stralsund
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Germany: States: Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: Localities: Stralsund
Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
- The painter and artist presents his paintings and provides information about his life and exhibitions.
MGS Montage GmbH
- The company offering cable network engineering and electrical installation in ships presents its services and products.
- The manufacturer of precise-fit assembly components for the shipbuilding industry presents its services.
- Visualizes a fascinating underwater journey through the northern seas. Describing the exhibitions and aquaria.
Parish of St. Mary
- The church is regarded as the endpoint of the North German brick Gothic architecture and constitutes with its westwork and the transept crossing a unique architectural example of this epoch.
Photos and Information about Stralsund
- Includes a general introduction to the hanseatic town, a lot of pictures and a video.
SWS Seehafen GmbH
- The owner and operator of the harbour informs about its location, traffic connections and the usual transhipment cargo.
Stralsund Eye Clinic
- Informs about its team, technical equipment, opening hours, location, eye diseases, treatments and operations.
Unesco World Heritage Site “Historic Centres of Stralsund and Wismar"
- Includes general and detailed information about both hanseatic towns, their nomination, the German World Heritage Foundation, projects, events and exhibitions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 2:34:31 PM EST -