become an editor
the entire directory
only in Localities/Stralsund
Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
- The painter and artist presents his paintings and provides information about his life and exhibitions.
- The manufacturer of precise-fit assembly components for the shipbuilding industry presents its services.
- Visualizes a fascinating underwater journey through the northern seas. Describing the exhibitions and aquaria.
Parish of St. Mary
- The church is regarded as the endpoint of the North German brick Gothic architecture and constitutes with its westwork and the transept crossing a unique architectural example of this epoch.
Photos and Information about Stralsund
- Includes a general introduction to the hanseatic town, a lot of pictures and a video.
Stralsund Eye Clinic
- Informs about its team, technical equipment, opening hours, location, eye diseases, treatments and operations.
SWS Seehafen GmbH
- The owner and operator of the harbour informs about its location, traffic connections and the usual transhipment cargo.
Unesco World Heritage Site “Historic Centres of Stralsund and Wismar"
- Includes general and detailed information about both hanseatic towns, their nomination, the German World Heritage Foundation, projects, events and exhibitions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 2, 2014 at 14:19:25 UTC -