become an editor
the entire directory
only in Localities/Karlsruhe
Society and Culture
Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
Allspan would chips
- Manufacturer of softwood chips as litter products for animal hygiene and stable bedding, as well as fuel pellets.
Crown Software GmbH
- Business communication and organization.
Developed round a fan design
- The municipality presents history and present of the city on a couple of pages.
European School Karlsruhe
- The multi-language school informs about sections, entrance conditions and education.
- The public university of applied science provides information for international students.
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- The university of technology gives information for students, research partners, employees and visitors. Individual sites of many departments are also in English.
Karlsruher Messe- und Kongress-GmbH
- The KMK corporation shows its locations: Congress Centre and Concert Hall; Europahalle for sports and pop concerts; Trade Fair Center.
- The manufacturer of handmade ceramics shows its business divisions, studios, artists' biographies and exhibitions. With online-shop [in German].
- Make-up artist Ganna Krukovska offers also service for brides and models, courses and cosmetics product sales.
The Moninger Brewery
- History and pictures of the brewery, and related Moninger Beer collectible items. By an American family with the same name.
People meet dammerstock
- Results from an architecture workshop about the modernism dwellings.
Rasselfisch children's shop
- Offers toys, clothing, bags, furniture and strollers with social responsibility. Online and in a shop.
- About the facilities of the general and the oil port, charges, companies located ih the harbour and the passenger ship.
Stadtwiki Karlsruhe - City Wiki
- A regional information portal which allows free use and contribution. With large picture repository.
- The site offers business rooms and services, especially for start-up entrepreneurs, and describes its network connections to economy and science.
Technology Park Karlsruhe
- The TPK offers business rooms and services and lists its residents.
US Army installations
- History, photos and maps of the past army base.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2014 at 16:44:53 UTC -