become an editor
the entire directory
only in Localities/Heidelberg
Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
City of Heidelberg
- The city's official site covering attractions, accommodation, transport and local events.
EMBL - European Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Provides information on the institution, its research and news and events.
fairtrade Messe und Ausstellungs GmbH & Co. KG
- Organizer of international trade fairs in emerging markets. Company profile, contact form, news and details on forthcoming events.
German Cancer Research Center
- Study and research resources, patient and physician information and current events at the facility.
Heidelberg School of German
- The Heidelberger Sprachinstitut offers intensive German courses for everyday communication and for academic and professional purposes.
Heidelberg University Library
- Guide to research opportunities, library services, and collection of books available.
- Offering web software development and seo.
John Yates Garden Design
- Award-winning garden and landscape designer with projects in England and Germany.
Max-Planck-Institut für Astronomie
- English and German versions.
Max-Planck-Institut für Kernphysik
- Includes information on the institute, its facilities and contact details.
- A photo guide to the city, primarily for visitors. Includes maps, photos of clubs and attractions, and an online forum for announcements of special events and other discussions.
Parks Business Training
- Offers coaching and training for professionals in German-American business. Personal information on trainer; seminar information.
Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology
- International society history, research studies and contact information provided.
- Features specialist for culturing normal human cells in biomedicine research.
- Lawyers, certified accountants and tax advisers in several german cities with head office in Heidelberg.
Zum Roten Ochsen (Red Ox Inn)
- A traditional student pub. - Online menu and a brief history.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 15:15:05 UTC -