become an editor
the entire directory
only in Germany/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: Society and Culture
Society: Ethnicity: German
This category in other languages:
Breuninger Stiftung - Mission and Vision
- The first priority of the Breuninger Foundation is to implement projects independently or in cooperation with other organizations.
Cultural Policies in Europe: Germany
- Access to data, facts, trends and summaries of current debates on national cultural policy developments in Germany.
Culture and Society (Goethe Institute)
- Overviews, news and links to relevant sites on aspects of German society and culture.
Deutsche Kultur International
- This system is designed to guide you through German foreign cultural policy. It provides information on the main areas and organizations in international cultural exchange: schools abroad, libraries, German language, youth exchange, art, the media, and sciences.
- Commentary on German literature, politics, and society. Special focus on trans-Atlantic relations with the United States.
- Biographies of notable women.
German and Austrian Cultural Links
- Annotated links on Germany, Austria and Switzerland, including news sources, web radio, reference material, search engines, and book resources.
German and Cultural Studies Links
- Includes sites on culture, feminism, the media, language, regions, business, and politics.
- Information and articles on many aspects of German society, culture and history. Includes a forum.
- Overview of the German language's various dialects.
- Colonel Craig's Internet links for Germans.
The German Way and More
- A guide to German culture and daily life in German-speaking Europe for travelers, expats, and business people.
How To Germany
- Information on a large range of aspects of living in German mainly for expatriates from English-speaking countries.
Imperial German Orders
- History and reviews of various German Orders.
- Relocation service partner, handling the German paperwork online.
Order of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
- The sisters help prevent discrimination and violence, advance tolerance and peace, and fight AIDS and HIV by offering a charitable service.
The Trouble with Germans
- A two part BBC Radio 4 series about myths and stereotypes of Germans, as well as unwanted sympathies.
Usenet soc.culture.german -
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 4, 2014 at 19:00:23 UTC -