become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Germany: Government: Law
Regional: Europe: Germany: Business and Economy: Legal Services
This category in other languages:
- Literature on German Antitrust Law in English Language, by Joachim Rudo.
Dr. Ingo Westermann
- The Lawyer from Munich gives information about forensic services, trade secret protection and economic law.
- Basic law translation for the Federal Republic of Germany written on May 23, 1949 and amended by the Unification Treaty of August 31,1990. (German/English)
German Law Archive
- German law in English language: offered by the University of Oxford. Provides information on statutes, judgments, literature, bibliographies, a database and discussion forum.
- Information for German lawyers -statutes, precedents, courts, lawyers, notaries and experts.
Kancelaria Prawna Bender Zahn Tigges
- German law firm with information about the team, the fields of activity, the locations and news.
Legal Guide to Germany
- A guide to legal issues of interest to expatriates living and working in Germany.
Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public and International Law
- Information on history, organization, staff, research and publications.
Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law
- Based in Freiburg im Breisgau. Information in English about projects and staff.
University of Saarland German Law in English Project
- A guide to German Law resources available on the Internet in the English language. Lots of useful links on all areas of German law.
- List of links in alphabetical order by German language to German laws available in English translation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 9, 2010 at 5:27:19 UTC -