become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Ile-de-France: Paris: Business and Economy: Shopping
Artists and Galleries
ABJ Cheminees anciennes
- Located in Paris, we have a large choice of authentic ancient French marble fireplaces, antique mirrors and oak parquet Versailles.
- Paris antiques gallery.
- Located in the flea market of St Ouen, they offer antique chandeliers and lighting in bronze and crystal, sconces, plafonniers, Venetian mirrors, and decorative items.
- A behind-the-scenes shopping experience - shopping hideaways, special addresses and tips, bilingual guides, insider Parisian shopping secrets.
- Satellite TV specialists in Paris, France.
Galerie Paris Manaus
- Gallery in the Village Suisse specializing in art, furniture, glass, and lighting of the 20th century. Photos of representative works, contacts, and map.
- Information and descriptions of sofas and chairs available.
- Clothing store featuring a company history, locations, and event schedules. Available in English and French. [Flash required]
- Antique dealer at the marche aux puces of Paris in and-fan, jewellery, necessary and boxies, art of the table.
- Traditional chocolatier-confiseur with three outlets in town and a branch in Sèvres. Includes a video of pralines being made and an online shop [requires Flash].
- Suppliers of marble, stone, granite, terra cotta, marble and glass mosaic, ceramic tiles, wooden parquet, pebbles and marble marquetry. Includes product and contact information.
- Offers shoes for men and women, specializing in walking and outdoor footwear. Includes company profile, pictures, and shop location.
Orphee - Early Musical Instruments
- Proposes early stringed and wind musical instruments from 17th to 20th century.
Pascal Sarfati Gallery
- Antique dealer specializing in seventeenth- and eighteenth-century Italian furniture. (Site in French and English.)
Univers du Bronze Gallery
- Gallery specialized in commercial bronze sculpture of the 19th and 20th centuries. Paris.
- Crafted tiles in marble, terra cota, azulejos, stones. A professional will help you choose for your floors, walls or credenza.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2014 at 8:20:27 UTC -