become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Foreign
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Belgium: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: Europe: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
Society: Government: Multilateral: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development: Missions and Delegations
This category in other languages:
- In English and French. Has information on the Australian-French Driving License Exchange scheme.
- Presents information about Canadian-French relations, including co-operation in the fields of space, science and technology, as well as information about the embassy, consular services, and a list of links about Canada.
- Contains information about Estonia and about bilateral relations between Estonia and France, as well visa application details. With content in English, French and Estonian.
- Includes a history of the Consulate of Greece in Grenoble.
- Offers contact details and information about bilateral relations and trade. In English and French.
- Embassy of Kenya in Paris, accredited to France, Spain, Portugal, Serbia and Montenegro, the Holy See and UNESCO. With information about Kenya, its government, business and tourism.
- Includes the Paris-located embassy accredited to France, and the Permanent Delegation of New Zealand to the OECD, and the Permanent Delegation of New Zealand to UNESCO. Has contact information and a statement about NZ/France bilateral relations.
- Presents contact details, information about Singapore, about the embassy and the consular and commercial services that it offers.
- Embassy in Paris. Includes a list of English speaking doctors and downloadable copies of information for U.S. citizens traveling and residing in France.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 23, 2013 at 15:07:47 UTC -