become an editor
the entire directory
only in France/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
- French evaluation agency for research and higher education. Includes reports on institutions, research units and doctoral schools.
- A Social Security Debt Repayment fund that finances the debt accumulated by the national security scheme from 1994 to 2006.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: France
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
The French National Assembly
- Directly elected chamber of the French parliament. Role, deputies, introduction for youth, Constitution.
ICL - France Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
National Institute for Statistics and Economic Studies
- INSEE and official statistics. Also offers information on a range of themed topics, as well as databases and publications.
- An overview of the French institutions and symbols, the biographies of former Presidents, guided tours of the Elysee palace and other presidential residences.
- Information about French law, French and international sites.
US Law Library of Congress - France
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Jacques Chirac
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the former French President, currently member of the Constitutional Council of France.
World Legal Information Institute - France
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
Usenet fr.soc.politique -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 21, 2013 at 6:35:07 UTC -