become an editor
the entire directory
only in Museums/Art
Arts and Entertainment
This category in other languages:
Asiatica Museum of Oriental Art
- Historic Period Art from India, China, Tibet and Nepal. Biarritz.
- National Museum of Modern Art in Paris, with collections, exhibitions, activities, publications, reference section.
- Museum of Dali, with original sculptures and engravings.
- Derived from private collection, from Renaissance to the Modern French School. Toulouse.
- Foundation supporting contemporary art. Collection, shows and publications [requires Flash].
Fondation Claude Monet
- Giverny - presentation of gardens, paintings, prints, visiting information.
Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson
- Exhibitions will be organized from the collection, as well as of other artists.
- Site visited by many impressionist painters. Collection, visit. Chatou near Paris.
- In a magnificent mansion, private collection of paintings and furniture (15th-18th centuries). Paris.
- Monet museum, with series of "Nympheas" and Rouen cathedral.
- Collection and exhibitions. Albi.
Museum of American Art
- Collection of American impressionist painters and contemporary artists. Giverny.
Museum of Contemporary Art of Lyon
- Museum with a focus on innovatory art including mobile and sound installations. Collections, history of museum, visiting.
Museum of modern and contemporary Art
- Architecture of the museum, collections, exhibitions, publications. Nice.
Musée d'art moderne de Céret
- Modern and Contemporary art. Collections and exhibits. Céret, near Perpignan.
Musée des Augustins
- Situated in convent building characteristic of the southern gothic style, collections of paintings and sculptures dating from the Middle Ages to the beginning of the 20th century. Toulouse.
- Museum of art, notably collection of Italian painting. Ajaccio.
- National museum of asiatic arts. History and collections of art and archeology focused on Asian civilizations.
- Sculptures and paintings, Maillol's collection of mdern and contemporary art (Duchamp, Bonnard, Picasso, Kandinsky, Matisse, Nabis). Paris.
Musée national du Moyen Age
- Also known as the Cluny museum, dedicated to the Middle Ages. Presentation of the site, collections, activities. Paris.
Musée national Gustave-Moreau
- Designed by the painter himself. Presents collections and events. Paris.
Musée Nicéphore Niépce
- Photography museum. Exhibitions, collections, news, activities and bookshop. Chalon-sur-Saône.
- The artistic creation of the western world from 1848 to 1914. Collections, shows, visiting. Paris.
Textile and Decorative Arts Museum of Lyon
- Its collections trace the development of textile weaving over 2000 years. History, location, and hours.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2015 at 5:24:21 UTC -