become an editor
the entire directory
only in Estonia/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Estonia: Society and Culture
Chats and Forums
Regional: Europe: Regions: Baltics: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: Society and Culture
World: Eesti: Ühiskond
This category in other languages:
- Service to upload and share photos online. [Estonian, English, Russian]
Arno Tali Foundation
- Aims to improve cultural and educational life in rural areas. In Estonian with short overview in English.
Azerbaijan Cultural Centre of Estonia
- An organization for the Azerbaijani community in Estonia. News, history and traditions, projects, and photos made by Azerbaijanis living in Estonia. [Estonian, English, Russian, Azerbaijani]
Bank of Happiness
- Seeks to promote good deeds with stars of gratitude as currency. [Estonian, English]
Banknotes of Estonia
- A list of Estonian banknotes, with images.
- Lists Estonian cultural events in Estonia and around the world. [Estonian, English]
- Trains and advises in the use of information technology for government and democratic processes. [Estonian, English, Russian]
Estonia - MOFA
- Background information on the state, society, people, nature, sights, traditions and values of Estonia and its people. Compiled by the Estonian ministry of foreign affairs.
Estonian Biographical Center
- Estonian genealogy and biographic archival research. [Estonian, English, German]
Estonian Central Council in Canada
- Concentrates on strengthening cultural, trade and other relations between Canada and Estonia. It also keeps the Estonian heritage and culture vibrant in Canada by helping organize various meetings, conferences and events. [Estonian, English]
Estonian Children's Fund
- Foundation for the development of child welfare and the formation of a child friendly society. Information for parents and children. [Estonian, English]
Estonian Genealogical Society
- Short overview of activities, members and publications. [Estonian, English]
- Aims to spread information about Estonian society and culture, and to promote cultural communication with other countries. Information about events and publications, and links to Estonian resources.
Estonian National Folklore Council
- An interdisciplinary organization for institutions engaged in folk culture, folk art and cultural heritage. [Estonian, English]
Estonian Society for the Protection of Animals
- Projects and activities of the society. How to volunteer or donate. [Estonian, English, Russian, German]
Estonian-Tibetan Cultural Society
- Aims to introduce Tibetan culture to Estonians. List of past events. [Estonian, English]
- A youth association with the purpose to promote youth and cultural exchanges. [Estonian, English, Russian]
European Consumer Centre for Estonia
- Provides information about consumer rights in Estonia, including air passenger rights and other practical information for consumers. [Estonian, English, Russian]
- Supports the organizing of cultural congresses and promotes relations between Finno-Ugrian peoples. Overview of Finno-Ugrian peoples, relevant news, organizational structures. [English, Estonian, Finnish, Russian]
- Oral heritage, folklore and folk belief and the institutions engaged in researching it. [Estonian, English, German]
- An Estonian photo sharing service. [Estonian, English, Russian]
Information Center of Finno-Ugric Peoples
- An Estonian society that collects and provides information about Finno-Ugric studies, including the publication of an online newsletter.
Institute of the Estonian Language
- Materials and publications. Includes several dictionaries. [Estonian, English]
Jaan Tõnissoni Instituut
- Promotes forming and strengthening civil society in Estonia through education. [Estonian, English]
Labyrinths in Estonia
- Article from Caerdroia (1990), about historical stone labyrinths in Estonia.
- Information about gay life in Estonia.
Network of Estonian Nonprofit Organizations NENO
- Offers information, counseling and training to the not-for-profit sector. Information about the organization and its activities, in English or Estonian.
Open Estonia Foundation
- Focuses on European integration, civil society and Central and Eastern European cooperation. Describes grants and programs. [Estonian, English]
Russian Old Believers in Estonia
- History of this minority, photos of churches and museums. [Estonia, English, Russian]
SOS Children's Village Association of Estonia
- Provides a home for children who are unable to stay with their parents. Background of the organization and contact information. [Estonian, English]
- A Dutch charity supporting small scale social projects. [Estonian, English]
- General information about the organization. Additional content available in Estonian language.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2013 at 5:24:11 UTC -