become an editor
the entire directory
only in Estonia/Läänemaa
Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
Matsalu International Nature Film Festival
- A nature film festival held in Lihula. Site offers a photo gallery, an archive of the festival in previous years, and regulations for participation. [Estonian, English]
Matsalu National Park
- Official site. A national park in western Estonia which exists mainly to protect nesting, moulting and migratory birds. Offers list of birds and plants, information about possible activities for visitors and a photo gallery. [Estonian, English]
- A small resort built around a Dutch-style windmill near Virtsu, in Hanila vald. Includes a minigolf, tennis court and sauna. [Estonian, English and others]
- A manor house in Martna vald, available for events and group diners. Includes a small museum. [Estonian, English]
WiFi.ee - Läänemaa
- List of WiFi access points in Läänemaa county.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 24, 2010 at 16:44:19 UTC -