become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Events
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: Europe: Estonia: Arts and Entertainment: Events
Regional: Europe: Estonia: Harjumaa: Tallinn: Travel and Tourism
- A yearly festival held in September promoting creative Estonian and foreign design. Festival program. [Estonian, English]
- Tallinn jazz festivals. Partially in English.
Lauluväljak - Tallinn Song Festival Grounds
- Information about events, the festival grounds and services. [Estonian, English]
Old Town Days
- Annual event in Tallinn's Old Town held over a period of several days in the beginning of June. Site offers program and description of events and festivities. [Estonian, English, Russian, Finnish, German, Swedish]
Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival - PÖFF
- Yearly film festival held in November and December, mostly in Tallinn. Includes animation films, youth films and mobile phone films sub-festivals. [Estonian, English]
Tallinn Salsa Festival
- A three day festival held in November. Program, events, venues, workshops, prices and registration.
Tallinn’s Maritime Days
- An event held every year in mid July in the ports of Tallinn. Program and photos of previous years. [Estonian, English]
Õllesummer (Beer summer)
- A yearly 5 day event held in July on the Song Festival grounds. Includes performances of different bands, food and beer tents and several activities for visitors. [Estonian, English, Russian, Finnish]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2014 at 13:45:10 UTC -