become an editor
the entire directory
only in Harjumaa/Paldiski
- Organizes trips to the Pakri islands. General information and short history of the islands. [Estonian, English]
Paldiski Northern Port
- A private-owned port which specialises in handling general cargo, dry bulk, rolling cargo, containers. Situated 50 kilometers west of Tallinn. [Estonian, English, Russian]
- A tavern in the old toll house offering Slavonic cuisine. Menu. [Estonian, English, Russian]
Photos of Paldiski
- Photographs by Adam Jones of suburbs and abandoned army barracks, made as part of a study into the long term social and environmental effects of the Soviet regime.
Soviet Submarine Base, Estonia
- Photos taken in 2001 of former military buildings in and around Paldiski.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2015 at 12:54:03 UTC -