become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Estonia: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Europe: Business and Economy: Economic Development
EBRD and Estonia
- Strategy, projects, and factsheet about the bank's involvement in Estonia.
- Trade and enterprise promotion agency. [Estonian, English, Russian]
Estonian Export Directory
- General information about the economy, doing business in Estonia, the legal system and a searchable index of exporting companies, with the aim of promoting exports. [English, German, French]
Foreign Investors' Council in Estonia
- Discusses issues affecting foreign investors and makes propositions for improvements to Estonian governing bodies.
IMF - Republic of Estonia and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
Index of Economic Freedom - Estonia
- Rating of different aspects of the Estonian economy compiled by the heritage foundation. Including the country's ranking.
Invest in Estonia
- An Estonian Investment and Trade Agency website, offering a wide range of services, information and advice for companies interested in investing in Estonia.
OPIC - Estonia
- Investment Incentive Agreement between Estonia and the United States. From the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, a US government agency. [PDF]
Trade with Estonia
- An Estonian Investment and Trade Agency website which aims to bring Estonian exporters in contact with potential tranding partners.
US Energy Information Administration - Estonia
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank Group - Estonia
- Provides analysis with a regional overview, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
Estonia feels the pinch of Moscow's pique
- Financial Times author Eric Janssen writes about an Estonian oil terminal that is planning to convert itself into a shopping mall due to the lack Russian oil, as an example of how Estonian businesses refocus their activities away from dependence on Russian transit oil. (April 22, 2008)
Mart Laar on the Flat Tax - The Stanford Review
- An interview by Lucas Ilves with Mart Laar the father of the Estonian flat tax system. (October 13, 2006)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 12:07:36 AM EDT -