become an editor
the entire directory
only in Denmark/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
Society: Issues: Territorial Disputes: Hans Island
World: Dansk: Samfund: Myndigheder
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Denmark
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Danish Local Government index
- Index of municipal web sites in Denmark using clickable maps and list for each county.
Danish Ministry of Education
- Official site about the Danish Education System. Information about the Ministry, publication and facts sheets.
Danish National Bank
- The Nationalbank is the central bank of Denmark. The bank's function as central bank entails that it has a number of responsibilities not shared by other banks. Banknotes and coins, foreign exchange policy and transaction of payment.
- Parliament of Denmark. Procedure, composition, history, Constitutional Act of Denmark of 1953.
ICL - Denmark Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Ministry of Employment
- Offers information on Labour law matters, including industrial relations, income policy initiatives and legislation concerning the Public Conciliation Service and the Industrial Court.
Ministry of Transport
- Includes information about the organization of the ministry and the Danish transportation infrastructure.
Royal Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- With information about the Ministry and Minister, news, and development policy. In English, Danish, German, French and Spanish.
- Provides economic and macro-economic data including county-level information. [English/Danish]
US Law Library of Congress - Denmark
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Anders Fogh Rasmussen
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the Prime Minister of Denmark.
- Information and facts about moving to and living in Denmark. E.g. work and residence permit and Danish trade and health care. Part of the National Agency for Enterprise and Housing.
World Legal Information Institute - Denmark
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2014 at 5:54:04 UTC -