become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Museums
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: Europe: Denmark: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
This category in other languages:
Den Gamle By - The Old Town
- It is a living and breathing experience of what it was like to live and work in a Danish market town, as it was in the old days.
- The museum for international contemporary glass in Denmark.
- A collection of 140 vintage vehicles from 1900-1948, representing a wide section of the Danish motor vehicle population, spanning almost 50 years.
The Postal Museum in Aarhus
- Denmark's postal history.
- Historical facts from Silkeborg town and surrounding farmland. Highlights include the Tollund man, the most well-preserved body from prehistoric ages and an antique glass collection.
Silkeborg Museum of Art
- Danish art museum focusing on the Cobra movement and the Danish painter Asger Jorn.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 4, 2007 at 6:09:35 UTC -