become an editor
the entire directory
only in Czech_Republic/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Czech Republic
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Civil Aviation Authority
- Agency in charge of civil aviation. Includes an overview, news, organizational chart, directives issued, personnel information, and information on licenses.
Czech Centre in New York
- Information on program and services, details on culture, business, tourism and education.
Czech National Bank
- Official web site with information on monetary policy, banking supervision and financial markets.
Czech Statistical Office
- Maintains, expands and increases the informedness of society about economic, social and ecological phenomena and processes. Contains basic information, facts on services, statistical forms.
- Agency of the Ministry of Industry and Trade and official guide to investing in the Czech Republic.
ICL - Czech Republic Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Ministry For Regional Development
- Contains basic information, facts on regional policy, European integration, tourism, zoning and building regulations.
Ministry of Agriculture
- Authority of state administration for agriculture, water management, forests, hunting, and fisheries. Includes overview of the organisation's responsibilities and projects, plus reports and publications.
Ministry of Defence and Armed Forces of the Czech Republic
- Includes personal information about the institution, role of the professional army, finance, tenders, foreign operations, and NATO and EU legislature.
Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports
- Central authority of administration for strategy, educational policy and the preparation of appropriate legislative standards.
Ministry of Environment
- Information on environmental policy, Aarhus Convention, organizational structure and links. [Czech, English]
Ministry of Finance
- Includes activities, personal facts, various financial programmes, strategies, forecasts, statistics, and operations. [Czech, English]
Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (MoLSA)
- Contains news, information on migration of workers, employment and social policy, equal rights and legislation.
Ministry of Transport and Communications
- Includes actualities, page of minister, contact details, information from press department, archives and transport statistics.
Office for Personal Data Protection
- Supervises the observance of legally mandated responsibilities in the processing of personal data, maintains a register of instances of permitted personal data processing. Legislation, electronic signature, and annual reports.
Office of the President
- Presidential homepage as well as other associated pages for Prague Castle and Prague Castle Administration.
Parliament of the Czech Republic - Senate
- Official information about the second chamber of the Czech Parliament. Including news, facts on senators, documents and activities.
State Office for Nuclear Safety
- Regulatory body responsible for governmental administration and supervision in the fields of uses of nuclear energy and radiation and of radiation protection.
US Law Library of Congress - Czech Republic
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Václav Klaus
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of the Czech Republic.
World Legal Information Institute - Czech Republic
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 9, 2015 at 2:08:15 UTC -