become an editor
the entire directory
only in Croatia/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
World: Hrvatski: Društvo: Država
This category in other languages:
Government of the Republic of Croatia
- Official site with information related to departments, documents and its activities.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Croatia
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Croatian Bureau of Statistics
- Statistical yearbooks, demographic and agricultural census data, and release schedule for economic data.
Croatian National Bank
- List of banks, policy tools, regulations and legislation, economic and financial statistics, and information on coins and banknotes.
ICL - Croatia Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Ministry of Finance
- About ministry, publications, programme of the Government of the Republic of Croatia, public expenditure and institutional review.
US Law Library of Congress - Croatia
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Stjepan Mesić
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of the Republic of Croatia.
World Legal Information Institute - Croatia
- Catalog and search facilities for over 1246 databases from 123 jurisdictions including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 23:48:19 UTC -