become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bulgaria/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Bulgaria: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
World: Bulgarian: Общество: Държавни институции
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Bulgaria
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Constitutional Court of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Provides history, contacts and the full content of Bulgarian Constitution. Includes summaries of decisions and legal Information resources.
Counsel of Ministers
- Provides news on current government activities and priorities. Includes general information about the country's economy and history, useful tips, and links to state institutions. [Bulgarian, English]
ICL - Bulgaria Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Ministry of Labour and Social Policy
- Describes the cabinet function, structure, history, projects and programs. Includes documents, services, and contacts.
National Assembly of the Republic of Bulgaria
- The constitution, how a bill is passed, who the members of parliament are, some basic parliamentary history and some facts about Bulgaria, including the official holidays.
National Statistical Institute of Bulgaria
- Statistical Law, latest statistical results, results from surveys conducted by NSI, demographic data, and related information.
President of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Provides personal biography, speeches and statements of the president. Includes news, contacts, and facts about the institution and administration.
US Law Library of Congress - Bulgaria
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Georgi Purvanov
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Bulgaria.
World Legal Information Institute - Bulgaria
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 10, 2013 11:26:24 PM EST -