become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/State_Institutions
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina: Government: State Institutions
This category in other languages:
Agency for Statistics of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The Agency's statute, the full text of the Law on Statistics, results of surveys and publications in PDF.
Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Includes regulations, currency exchange and information about Convertible Mark exchange abroad, banks directory.
Constitutional Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- General information about the court and a database of its decisions. Also contains meeting agendas, press releases, an appeals FAQ, the constitution, and the text of the European Convention on Human Rights.
Department of Civil Aviation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Information about the institution; regulations and news regarding civil aviation in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Election Commission of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Describes the election process and the mechanisms of protection of electoral rights, and contains elections results and legal background.
Foreign Investment Promotion Agency
- Resource for potential investors in Bosnia and Herzegovina, featuring full texts of relevant laws.
High Judicial and Prosecutorial Councils of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Information about the Councils and its members, news, Rules of Procedure, reports, information and vacancies for the appointment of judges.
Investment Guarantee Agency
- A commercially based government agency, issuing working capital loans and export credit insurance to Bosnian exporters, and political risk policies to foreign investors.
Office for Auditing of the Financial Operations of the Institutions of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Includes legal background, audit reports and auditing standards.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 9:49:49 PM EST -