become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bosnia_and_Herzegovina/Government
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments - Bosnia and Herzegovina
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
The Constitution of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Full text of the State Constitution.
The General Framework Agreement
- The full text of the Dayton Agreement of November 1995, which ended the Bosnian war and established the current constitutional setup.
ICL - Bosnia and Herzegovina Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
US Law Library of Congress - Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 23:25:34 UTC -