become an editor
the entire directory
only in Belgium/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Judicial and Law
Ministries and Departments
Police and Armed Forces
Regional and Community Governments
Regional: Europe: Belgium: Society and Culture: Politics
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Belgium
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Federal Government of Belgium
- Official portal of federal government in Belgium. [Dutch, English, French, German]
- Senate, Chamber and constitution.
The French-speaking Community
- Manages all of the matters related to the individual and the use of the language: culture, education, research, training and other social-related individual matters. Presentation, history, population, language, institutions and political context.
ICL - Belgium Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Wikipedia - Herman Van Rompuy
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the Prime Minister of Belgium.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 23:24:25 UTC -