become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Financial_Services
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Belgium: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Banks and Financial Institutions
Regional: Europe: Business and Economy: Financial Services
This category in other languages:
- The AEGON Group has specialised in savings and asset-investments, mainly tax deferrable savings-products. (Dutch, French and English versions)
Bank Card Company (BCC)
- Belgian Credit Card Partner. Offers secure VISA and MasterCard payment solutions for retail, e-commerce and corporate expenses. BCC Promoshop with shopping, travel and cultural promotions.
- Operates in 16 sub-Saharan African countries. Choose the English version.
Classic Financial Solutions
- Independent financial advice for expatriates in Europe.
Commission Bancaire et Financière
- The Banking and Finance Commission, formerly the Banking Commission, supervises credit institutions and investment firms, investment advice companies and exchange offices, the markets for financial instruments, and undertakings for collective investment.
Ducroire - Delcredere
- Belgian leader in credit insurance : expert information for successful exports.
East West Debt
- Financial services, specializing in asset management, equity swaps and debt collection on high risk countries for banks, insurance companies and exporters.
- Euroclear is the world's largest settlement system for domestic and international securities transactions, covering both bonds and equities.
- Fully integrated, cross-border, European market for equities, bonds, derivatives and commodities. Was created by the merger of the stock exchanges of Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris.
- Quizzes, learning games and details of the company from financial training specialists.
- A unit of the Fortis Group comprising the activities of CGER/ASLK and Generale Bank in Belgium, and Generale Bank Nederland, MeesPierson and VSB Bank in the Netherlands.
- Groupe Brussels Lambert is a holding company striving to create and increase the value of a portfolio of rich and balanced industrial participations, focusing on a small number of leading companies in diverse sectors.
- Website with information about the services of the bank. Includes a large 'News' section. Site available in English, Dutch and French
- Global provider of secure electronic transaction instruments for EFT, electronic fund transfer, home banking, Smart Card technology, secure data transmission, mobile payments, terminal management, electronic vouchers, loyalty, Multi-Pay Terminal and security technology. Brussels.
JFC Banking Equipment
- Banking machines and equipment, queuing systems. Provides converters, trays and money detection systems.
- The activities of VMS-Keytrade consist in offering a real time access to several exchanges throughout the world, through the Internet.
- Worldwide money transfer. Interests, targets, advantages, agents and network. Brussels.
National Bank of Belgium
- The Belgian central bank, with information about euro notes and coins, the Belgian Central Balance Sheet Office, the public Belgostat statistics database, and other products and services.
- The main activities of the bank are private banking and asset management, stock market operations and corporate finance. Choose the English version.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 3, 2009 5:18:31 AM EST -