become an editor
the entire directory
only in Belarus/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Belarus: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
This category in other languages:
Belarus National Centre of Legal Information
- Information about the activities and services of the Centre. Access to the Databank of Belarus Legislation "ETALON". Daily bulletin on news of legislation and law.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Belarus
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Council of Ministers
- General information on the government, list of members of the cabinet, ministries and other governmental entities.
ICL - Belarus Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
- Texts of laws and codes of Belarus. English.
Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
- Current foreign policy, history of Belarusian diplomacy, list of embassies, visa and travel requirements.
Minsk City Executive Committee
- Municipal government of the capital city of Minsk.
- Official site of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
The President of Belarus, the Presidential administration.
- Official site and Internet tribune. Contains information on the presidency, the country, bio of the President.(Russian, English)
US Law Library of Congress - Belarus
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Alexander Lukashenko
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the President of Belarus.
World Legal Information Institute - Belarus
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2014 at 21:08:49 UTC -