become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lodging/Hotels
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: Austria: Provinces: Tyrol: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Hotels
Regional: Europe: Austria: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Hotels
- Located in the resort suburb of Igls to the south of the main city. Contains room details and prices, excursion and walking possibilities as well as information about the village.
- Near pedestrian centre of city. Photo gallery, optional tour and ski packages, room rates and travel agency details.
Hotel Eagles Astoria
- Situated in the resort of Igls. Includes photos and description of hotel, surroundings and rooms, prices and contact details.
Hotel Garni Zach
- Located near the museums and city centre. Offers hotel and room photos, city plan and information, pricelist and online booking.
- Provides accommodation and facilities for seminars and receptions. Includes photos of the rooms, online reservation form, pricelist, location, map and contacts.
Hotel Neue Post
- Located near the central Triumphal Arch. Descriptions and pictures of rooms, Austro-Japanese restaurant and hotel facilities, as well as prices and online booking.
Hotel Schwarzer Adler
- Located near pedestrian centre. Contains photo galleries of suites and rooms, history of building, pricelist, and conference and limousine service details.
- Located over the river from the centre at the foot of the Hungerberg. Contains photos, pricelist and contact details.
Hotels Grauer Baer, Alpinpark, and Bon Alpina
- Two located in the city and one in the resort suburb of Igls. Contains pricelists, local information, booking forms and travel details.
- Situated in a residential area a short walk from the centre. Contains room descriptions and reservations, details of seminar facilities and packages.
- Located in the resort of Igls above the city. Descriptions and photos of hotel and area, summer and winter activities, packages and prices.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 27, 2013 at 13:57:00 UTC -