become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Foreign
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Germany: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: Europe: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
This category in other languages:
- Official embassy to Austria, Croatia and Slovenia. With news and information about country and government, consular details, and list of relevant country links.
- Australian Embassy and Permanent Mission to the United Nations, with information on migration and visas, about Australia, and assistance for Australians.
- Contact information for the Embassy of Belgium in Vienna.
- Information for Austrian residents interested in Canada and for Canadians temporarily resident in Austria.
- Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Vienna. Contains information about officials, consular information, and basic details about the country.
- Representation of Estonia serving Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia and Slovakia. Provides consular information and information about historical bilateral relations. [Estonian, English, German]
European Union Delegation to the International Organisations in Vienna
- Provides mission statement, press releases and speeches.
- Indian embassy located in Vienna and accredited to Austria, Slovenia, and as the Permanent Mission of India to the International Organisations in Vienna. With details of consular and commercial services, and tourist and cultural information.
- Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia to Austria, with visa forms, information for tourists and potential investors, and facts about Indonesia. Accredited to Austria and Slovenia. In English, German and Indonesian.
- Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Vienna. Provides information about trade, business and travel visas as well as contact details.
- Located in Vienna and accredited to Austria, Macedonia and Slovenia. Includes information on visas, culture center, and guide to Japan, studying in Japan, plus relations with the countries of accreditation. In English and German.
- Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom to Austria and the UN organizations based in Vienna. Includes news and details on embassy's consular affairs.
- Embassy of the Philippines in Vienna, accredited to Austria, Croatia, Slovakia and Slovenia, and as the Permanent Representative to the United Nations and other international organizations in Vienna. Includes a description of bilateral relations with each of the countries of accreditation.
- Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Vienna, with a visa application form.
- British Embassy Vienna, with sections for the UK Mission to the United Nations in Vienna and the UK Delegation to the OSCE. Has information on the Embassy, its trade, consular and press services, and an archive of information on Britain.
- Includes an American Reference Center which specializes in providing current information on U.S. foreign policy, European-U.S. relations, domestic politics, the environment, and economy.
United States Mission to International Organizations in Vienna (UNVIE)
- Agency charged with contacts to UN bodies based in the city. Provides mission statement, press releases and speeches.
- Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Vienna. With details of country, diplomatic relations and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2015 at 16:49:53 UTC -