become an editor
the entire directory
only in Austria/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Austria: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
Austrian Federal Financing Agency
- Information about the Federal Financing Agency.
Austrian Historical Commission
- Official body created to report on looting under Nazi regime. Includes final report, explanation of mandate, commission members and press releases.
- Contains details of parliamentary structure and history and articles from parliamentarians celebrating 2005 anniversary.
Austrian State Presidency
- Official site with information about the current incumbent, the position, the related powers and duties and the presidential offices.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Austria
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Data Protection Commission
- Provides details of the Data Processing Register, a history of legislation with translations, and relevant current country and EU laws.
Federal Chancellery of the Republic of Austria
- Information about the Federal Government and the plans of the ruling parties.
Federal Ministry for Foreign Affairs
- Provides news on foreign policy, international cultural policy and development cooperation, current travel information and travel warnings, Austrian representations abroad and a staff search.
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
- Provides details of statutes and responsibilities, news releases, photos and publications.
Federal Ministry of Science and Research
- Contains details of minister and staff, educational structure in Austria, and information about universities and European projects.
- English content for foreigners seeking information on government services. Contains articles and news on social and commercial subjects.
ICL - Austria Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Legal Information System of the Republic of Austria
- Contains links to English translations of certain laws, regulations and acts in downloadable pdf files.
- Selection of articles and information from the official government body.
US Law Library of Congress - Austria
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Heinz Fischer
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the federal President of Austria.
World Legal Information Institute - Austria
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:33:26 PM EST -