become an editor
the entire directory
only in Albania/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Albania: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: Regions: Balkans: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: Society and Culture
Society: Ethnicity: Albanian
This category in other languages:
Albanian American Civic League
- Registered lobby in Washington, DC, representing the concerns and interests of the Albanian people. Includes information on activities, directors, memberships and publications. Press releases and contact information also available.
- Contains information about the land, the people and the language. Also included is an image gallery and a list of famous Albanians.
- A non-governmental institute for habitat development which aims to enhance environmental, social and economic conditions in the country's living centers. Provides information on the organization and its mission, staff and partners, projects, services and annual reports. Includes news, contact information and job offers.
Cultural Policies in Europe - Albania
- Historical overview, information on cultural administration, objectives and principles, issues in cultural policy development, legal framework, financing, institutions and governmental support.
Dying To Leave - Profile of Albania
- Information on human smuggling, trafficking and exploitation.
Ethnologue - Languages of Albania
- Information on the living spoken languages and dialects of the country and statistics.
Flags Of The World - Albania
- Includes information on the flag, seal, national anthem and symbols and the presidential flag.
Institute for Policy and Legal Studies
- Non-profit, non-governmental organization aiming to bridge the gap between legislators and policy makers, and the public. Contains information on the laws, the judicial system, the constitution and its history. Also includes publications and articles, projects and activities, a study of the judicial sector and resources.
Mercy-USA for Aid and Development - Albania
- Non-profit relief and development organization. Provides information on achievements.
National Albanian American Council
- Non-profit organization dedicated to advocating for Albanians and promoting peace and economic development in the Balkans. Includes press releases, reports, events and public forum discussions, as well as information on membership and contact.
Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe - Albania
- Deals with wide range of security related issues including arms control, preventive diplomacy, confidence and security building measures, human rights, democratization, election monitoring, and economic and environmental security. Includes information on background, activities and documents.
United Nations Development Programme in Albania
- Organization that works to reach the Millennium Development Goals, supports EU integration, and responds to other national priorities through the Human Development Approach. Provides information on the organization, activities, projects and goals. Includes news and events, press releases, an online electronic library of downloadable books containing resources, image gallery, forum and contact information.
The United Nations in Albania
- Organization which aims to help the country overcome the many challenges it has faced since the collapse of the Communist regime in 1991. Provides information on the UN organizations working in the country, their goals and contact information. Includes news and reports, publications and an image gallery.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 1, 2013 6:43:28 PM EDT -