become an editor
the entire directory
only in Albania/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
World: Shqip: Shoqëria: Qeveria
This category in other languages:
Albanian Financial Supervisory Authority
- Regulatory authority for the non-banking financial system. Including the securities, pensions and insurance markets. Information on missions, functions, legislation, publications, statistics, and market participants. [Albanian, English]
- Includes a list of members, composition of committees and groups, and constitution of 21 October 1998.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Albania
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
ICL - Albania Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Institute of Statistics
- Produces economic and social indicators and statistics. Includes information on scientific methods used. [Use link "English" on the left hand navigation bar.]
US Law Library of Congress - Albania
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Alfred Moisiu
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Albania.
World Legal Information Institute - Albania
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 21, 2014 at 13:12:18 UTC -