become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Issues
Society and Culture
Central American Free Trade Agreement - CAFTA
Human Rights and Liberties
Regional: Central America: Society and Culture: Issues
Declaration of Rights: Indigenous People and Nations of Atlantic Coast
- Declaration of support by Indian leaders of North and South America for claims made by Atlantic coast indigenous organisation MISURASATA against Nicaraguan government.
Foreign Policy In Focus: Nicaragua
- Article critically examining relations between the U.S. and Nicaragua since 1990; includes policy recommendations.
Indian War in Nicaragua, Rivera Peace Initiative
- Essay by Rudolph C. Ryser on role of leader of MISURASATA indigenous organisation in negotiating peace during Contra war against Nicaragua.
MISURASATA Statement 1985
- Unofficial English translation of autonomy statement claiming right to indigenous autonomy on Atlantic coast.
Musings on Society
- Personal blog.
- Unofficial English translation of basic preliminary accords between the government of Nicaragua and Yatama organization resulting from dialogue in 1988.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2013 at 21:21:02 UTC -