become an editor
the entire directory
only in Guatemala/Health
Regional: Central America: Health
This category in other languages:
Affordable Stem Cell Transplants in Guatemala
- Information on a clinic which specializes in stem sell transplantation, treating diseases such as cancer, congenital anemia, brain paralysis and medullary lesions.
Boca Costa Medical Mission
- Description of a clinic program in Boca Costa de Solola, with detailed information for volunteer work groups.
Glens Falls Medical Missionary Foundation
- US-based nonprofit which provides medical services on trips to Nueva Santa Rosa. Describes the community, past work, and how to participate.
Hands of Hope
- A nonprofit medical clinic in San Rafael describes their history, the indigenous villages they serve, and their donation and volunteer needs.
Health for Humanity
- A Western Canada based volunteer organization providing quality medical care and equipment for the poor of Guatemala. Information on past trips, planned programs, fundraising, and organization leadership.
Jungle Medic Missions
- Independent Rio Dulce-based Christian missionaries providing medical and dental care. Describes participation opportunities for work groups, and inkind donation needs.
- Nongovernmental organization providing reproductive health care, education, family planning and birth control, cervical cancer screening, and other reproductive health care. Program information, success stories, and how to donate.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Guatemala
- UN health agency provides news and information on the country's public health including programmes, events, statistics, disease outbreaks, emergencies and the regional office.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 11:54:06 UTC -