become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Agriculture
Business and Economy
Regional: Central America: Business and Economy: Agriculture
This category in other languages:
- Provides forestry seeds, including tropical woods and conifers. Provides catalog of available species and information on company practices.
- Processor and exporter of green cardamom and coffee, as well as allspice and dried lime in season. Provides overview of products and processing. [Requires Flash]
- Coffee roaster and exporter. Describes flavors and origins of products, as well as giving locations for kiosks in Guatemala City. [English/Spanish]
- Grows and exports air plants (tillandsias). Provides many photos of nurseries and varieties available, with shipping information.
- Exports tropical fruits and vegetables., especially snow peas, squash, and berries. Describes growing conditions, packaging facilities, and seasons of availability. [English/Spanish]
Inversiones Agrocomerciales de Guatemala
- Description and photos of two estates growing coffee and ornamental plants for export.
La Floresta Ornamentales
- Ornamental plant grower. Provides photos of facilities, brief company history, and contact information.
- Coffin producer and exporter. Describes forestation projects and all-wood construction technique, with photos of finished products. [English/Spanish/Italian]
- Grower and exporter of flowers, ornamental plants, and seeds gives an overview of products, with contact information. [English/Spanish]
- Description of products and services of an agro-exports company.
- Grower and exporter of blackberries, raspberries, and peas. Gives overview of business and products. [English/Spanish]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2014 at 5:35:11 UTC -