become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Lodging
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Central America: Costa Rica: Heredia Province: Travel and Tourism: Lodging
Gavilan Sarapiqui River Lodge
- Small hotel with restaurant and gardens. Gives rates and information on birding and other nearby attractions.
Hacienda Pozo Azul
- Offers a lodge with rooms or a rustic tent camp at a 2,000 acre working ranch. Activities include canopy tours, horseback riding, whitewater rafting and rappelling.
Hotel El Bambu
- Guide to rooms, guest services, local activities, rain forest tours, and reservations.
La Quinta Country Inn
- Cabins, pool, nature trails and butterfly garden. Includes description of the facilities and on-site activities.
Posada Andrea Cristina
- Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí. Cabins and bungalows, with breakfast and dining room. They provide rates, information on area nature activities, and photos. [English/Spanish/German]
Rara Avis Reserve
- In a large private rainforest reserve bordering Braulio Carrillo National Park. A rustic lodge with eight rooms set in the jungle, with private bath.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:43:05 UTC -