become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Central America: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Business: International Business and Trade
Regional: Central America: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Central America: Society and Culture: Issues: Central American Free Trade Agreement - CAFTA
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Development Economics
Society: Issues: Economic: International
- The Central American Bank for Economic Integration channels financial resources to promote development, private sector growth, regional economies, increase exports, and modernize the infrastructure. (English / Español)
Canada - Central America Four Free Trade Agreement Negotiations
- Supporting documents and updates on negotiations.
Corporacion Financiera Ambiental
- Environmental venture capital fund for Central America. Goals include sustainable economic development and preservation of biodiversity. Lists of major investors and investments summarized by country and sector.
- Runs microenterprise programs in Central America, and advocates in the US for global poverty policies. Describes specific projects, opportunities for individual participation, and model of work.
The World Bank Group - Latin America & Caribbean
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 2, 2009 11:52:41 PM EDT -