become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Trinidad and Tobago
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Caribbean: Trinidad and Tobago: Society and Culture: Organizations
Citizens for a Better Trinidad and Tobago (CBTT)
- General information about this social and community association are provided on this page.
Family Planning Association of Trinidad and Tobago
- Promotes reproductive health and responsible sexual behaviour, planned parenthood, contraceptive and infertility counselling and HIV/AIDS awareness in Trinidad and Tobago
Geological Society of Trinidad & Tobago
- This professional and technical organization for geologists, scientists, and others engaged in various geographic-related studies, provides information on oil and natural gas, documents, and information about itself on this site.
Kairi Tukuienyo Karinya
- Artist John Stollmeyer has produced this page for a new organization promoting Trinidad's Amerindian heritage, and is part of a larger site concerning his bioregional program in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Caribbean based Christian organization working with and for the poor people of the Caribbean. Offers translation in four languages, outreach and mission statement and contact information.
- Information resources about Trinidad and Tobago's national steelpan organization, Trinidadian culture, and steelpan music.
Rape Crisis Centre of Trinidad and Tobago
- An organization which actively addresses the issues of rape and violence particularly against women and children. Provides an on-site counselling service, a 24-hour hotline service and community-based outreach workshops.
Rotary Club of Central Port of Spain
- This Club is part of district 7030 and features its official website here.
Trinidad and Tobago Cultural Society of BC Canada
- An organization which promotes cross cultural understanding, acceptance and interaction between peoples of diverse nationalities through their art, music talents and abilities.
Trinidad and Tobago Medical Association
- Information about the association, membership, branches, contact information, journals, and medical news from around the world are available on this site.
Trinidad and Tobago REACT Council West Indies
- Affiliate of Radio Emergency Associated Communications Team International, a voluntary, emergency-oriented, communications organisation geared toward disaster preparedness and community service.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 18, 2013 at 1:23:42 UTC -