become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Open Directory - Regional: Caribbean: Jamaica: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Caribbean: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Jamaica
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Jamaica Human Rights
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years.
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Jamaica
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Human Rights Watch - Jamaica
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
OneWorld US - Jamaica
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
Reuters AlertNet - Jamaica
- News, images, NGO services and resources for humanitarians worldwide. Country data includes human development and economic indicators, military statistics and communications.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Jamaica
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNICEF - Jamaica
- Newsline, priorities, programs and statistics from the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Jamaica
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, December 18, 2009 6:47:17 PM EST -