become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Open Directory - Regional: Caribbean: Haiti: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Caribbean: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Haiti
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Haiti Human Rights
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
Directory of Development Organizations - Haiti
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Haiti
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Human Rights Watch - Haiti
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
OneWorld - Full Coverage: Haiti
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
Oxfam - Haiti
- Provides news and information about Oxfam's programmes, case studies, papers and resources.
Reuters AlertNet - Haiti
- News, images, NGO services and resources for humanitarians worldwide. Country data includes human development and economic indicators, military statistics and communications.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Haiti
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNICEF - At a Glance: Haiti
- Newsline, priorities, programs and statistics from the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Haiti
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
USCRI - Country Report: Haiti
- Archives of annual reports about refugees, asylum seekers and displaced persons in the country, provided by the US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI).
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 26, 2011 8:10:21 PM EDT -