become an editor
the entire directory
only in Haiti/Health
Regional: Caribbean: Health
This category in other languages:
The Association Of Haitian Physicians Abroad
- Incorporated under its French acronym, AMHE, was created twenty-six years ago in New York City by a group of young Haitian physicians in training. The Articles of incorporation then and now outlined the mission of the Association as one dedicated not only to professional advocacy, networking and the promotion of sociocultural activities but also to charitable endeavors.
Friends of Good Samaritan
- A non-profit, volunteer, group of surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurse anesthetists, and registered nurses dedicated to providing free surgical care to the needy in Haiti
Friends of Hopital Albert Schweitzer
- Friends of Hopital Albert Schweitzer in Haiti
Hopital Albert Schweitzer, Deschapelles, Haiti
- Hôpital Albert Schweitzer (HAS) is an integrated system of health care that provides hospital treatment and public health and development programs for the 258,000 people of the Artibonite Valley in Haiti.
St. Boniface Haiti Foundation
- Provides health care to the poor in the rural area of Fond Des Blancs through Saint Boniface Hospital, and improves the quality of life in the Haitian community through educational programs and humanitarian aid.
UCSF - HIV InSite
- Provides statistics, maps, country profile, reports, documents and links about HIV-AIDS. From the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Haiti
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2014 at 11:54:08 UTC -