become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lodging/Hotels
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: Caribbean: Dominica: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Hotels
- Established in 1971 by the Armour Family and consists of 32 ocean view rooms. Provides photos, services and amenities included, activities available, seasonal rental tariffs and tour prices, dining options, online request form and contact information.
- Family owned and operated ocean front property with 16 units. Offers photos of the property, description of services, amenities included, location, seasonal room tariffs, dining options and contact information.
Fort Young Hotel
- Situated overlooking the Caribbean Sea and contains 53 guest rooms. Offers photos of the property, property map, amenities and services included, rates and packages, special offers and contact information.
Jungle Bay Resort & Spa
- 55 acre rainforest hideaway. Offers a variety of programs, including Holistic Holidays, rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit with yoga programs, health spa, nature hikes, waterfalls and local natural beauty. Provides photos of the property, rates and online reservation and contact information.
- Located on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Includes rental rates, online reservation form, virtual tour and contact information.
Sunset Bay Club & Seaside Dive Center
- Three star beach property consisting of 13 units and a Padi dive center. Offers photos, description services and amenities, dining options and contact information for reservation and pricing requests.
Sutton Place Hotel
- Located in the center of Roseau. Provides photos, services and amenities included, rental rates, terms and conditions, dining options and contact information.
Tamarind Tree Hotel & Restaurant
- Located on the West coast on top of a 100 foot cliff, offering a view over the Caribbean Sea. Provides a photo gallery, services and amenities included, seasonal rental tariffs, dining options and contact information.
- A tranquil inn located on the majestic island of Dominica, nestled 80 feet above the sea and secluded by six acres of forest gardens.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 9:54:07 UTC -