become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Solidarity_Organizations
Society and Culture
Society: Activism: Regional: Caribbean: Cuba
Blackpool & Fylde Cuba Solidarity Campaign
- UK. Describes projects, recent events, and available merchandise in support of Cuban sovereignty.
Canadian Network on Cuba
- An umbrella network of Canada-Cuba friendship and solidarity groups. Lists local solidarity groups, and offers news and personal accounts of travel to Cuba.
Canadian-Cuban Friendship Association Toronto
- Promotes friendship, understanding and co-operation between the peoples of Canada and Cuba. Provides newsletter and summary of upcoming events.[English/French/Spanish]
Cuba Solidarity Campaign UK
- Campaigning for an end to the US economic sanctions and normalization of relations. Includes history, activism and work brigade opportunities, and links to other groups.
Cuba Support Group - Ireland
- Aims to raise awareness about social progress in Cuba, while opposing the US embargo and providing material assistance. Includes a newsletter and information about several aspects of Cuban society.
Nova Scotia-Cuba Association
- Works for friendship and solidarity between Canada and Cuba. Includes current news stories and trip reports.
- Independent, non-partisan group organized to promote closer ties between the peoples of Canada and Cuba. Events, current campaigns, and membership information.
US Women and Cuba Collaboration
- US-based group working to develop solidarity with women in the island and advocate for changes in US policy. Describes founding and activities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 9, 2014 at 6:05:10 UTC -