become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cuba/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: Caribbean: Society and Culture
This category in other languages:
Adventure Divas : Cuba
- PBS documentary featuring interviews with female artists, priests, and filmmakers.
- Art and fiction and non-fiction writings on Afro-Cuban heritage. [English/Spanish]
- Music, authors, arts, and history of Cuba's African heritage. Includes recent news and calendars of festivals and of touring shows.
Center for Cuban Studies
- New York-based nonprofit offering publications, organized tours, library services, exchange programs and art projects.
- Directory of nonprofit organizations that have worked in Cuba or in partnership with Cuban institutions. From the Florida International University Cuban Research Institute. Travel information and links.
Cuban Heritage Collection
- University of Miami holdings of primary and secondary sources on Cuba and on Cuban-Americans.
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Cuba
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
- US-based nonprofit which promotes exchanges between the two countries in medicine, education and the arts. Provides a history of the organization and an overview of recent programs.
Social Work and Social Policy in Cuba
- Links to articles describing social work training and delivery systems.
Taste of Cuba
- Free Cuban recipes, directory of Cuban restaurants United States, links.
Women in the Cuban Revolution
- Webcast of Vancouver, Canada, presentation featuring Alicia Gonzalez of the Federation of Cuban Women. (November 18, 2004)
Cuba After Castro: Legacies, Challenges, and Impediments
- RAND research report discusses changing demographics, societal institutions, and economic challenges. (January 01, 2004)
- Stories and photos from students at the University of California Berkeley's School of Journalism. (October 01, 2001)
Children in Cuba
- US student work reviewing position of children in society, addressing education, labor, health care, and social problems. (December 18, 1998)
Indians in Cuba
- A full-text article by José Barreiro, reprinted from Cultural Survival Quarterly, provides description and analysis of contemporary Cuban Amerindian descendants. (January 01, 1989)
Usenet soc.culture.cuba -
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2015 at 18:15:05 UTC -